Intellectual Property Right Cell Committee
The following will, hereby, constitutes Institute’s Intellectual Property Right Cell Committee for the academic year 2020-21 :
- To encourage creative and innovative research leading to the generation of new knowledge, ideas and inventions.
- To provide faculty members, staff and students of MBIT assistance in assessing the patentability and commercial potential of their inventions.
- To train faculty members, staff and students about provisional patent filing procedures in India as well as the procedure for filing the Applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty
- To make faculty members, staff and students familiar with Patent filing forms.
- To make faculty members, staff and students aware about the various requirements/data to be provided for filling of such forms.
- To facilitate the filing of applications and licensing where prima facie the MBIT finds it patentable.
- The IPR cell shall help the inventor in drafting the patent application/ or any other IPR application and filling of relevant forms.
- IPR cell shall guide and help the faculty members and students of VVCE in patentability assessment and to apply for various IPRs such as Invention(s), Designs, Integrated Circuit Layouts and other creative works.
- The faculty members/students desirous of filing a patent or for any other IPR application would be given the necessary advice and guidance by the IPR cell.
|Sr.No.||Name||Comm. Designation||Email Id.|
|1||Prof. Dr. Archana Santosh Nanoty, Principal
|2||Dr. Neeraj K. Chavda, Asso. Prof.
|3||Sunit Parmar, Asst. Prof.
|4||Mrs. Shital Bhatt, Asst. Prof.
|5||Mr. Keyur Prajapati, Asst. Prof.
All the students can approach above committee.