SC / ST / OBC Cell
The following duties and responsibilities are as follows for the academic year 2023-24:
- To counsel and guide SC/ST/OBC students and help them to manage academic and personal issues of college life effectively.
- To ensure provisions of an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus.
- To provide the mechanism to redress the grievance of SC/ST/OBC students, if any.
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the carrier growth
- To aware the SC/ST/OBC students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt. and UGC. To take such follow up measures to achieve the objectives and targets laid down by the Govt. of India and the UGC.
- For any complaints regarding caste discrimination by SC/ST/OBC the complaint can be submitted to the “Complaint Register” available at the Principal’s office or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following will, hereby, constitutes Institute’s SC/ST/OBC Cell Committee for the academic year 2023-24 :
|Dr. Sudhir Vegad, I/c Principal
|Prof. Tejal Tandel, Assistant Professor
|Mr. Hemang Patel, Lab Asst.