SC / ST Cell
The following duties and responsibilities are as follows for the academic year 2020-21:
- To counsel and guide SC/ ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issues of college life effectively.
- To ensure provisions of an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus. To provide the mechanism to redress the grievance of SC/ST students, if any
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the carrier growth
- To aware the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt. and UGC. To take such follow up measures to achieve the objectives and targets laid down by the Govt. of India and the UGC.
The following will, hereby, constitutes Institute’s SC / ST Cell Committee for the academic year 2020-21 :
|1||Prof. Dr. Archana Santosh Nanoty, Principal
|2||Mr. Tushar Shah, Assistant Professor
|3||Mrs. Jagruti Prajapati, Assistant Professor
|4||Mrs. Juhi Gadani, Lab Asst.
|5||Mr. Shaileshbhai U. Baria, Lab Asst.
|6||Krish Mehul Shah, 3rd Sem – CE||Member|
|7||Daksha T. Vankar, 5th Sem – IT||Member|