Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The following will, hereby, constitutes Institute’s Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) Committee for the academic year 2020-21.
The members of this cell have to follow this points as under:
- Invite all the members of the committee for meeting once per semester.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of evaluation procedures;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
|1||Dr. Neeraj K. Chavda, Asso Prof., ASH Dept.
|2||Dr. Bhavesh Rajpara, I/c. Head & Asso. Prof., ASH Dept.
|3||Ms. Hetal Chudasama,I/c. Head & Asst. Prof., IT Dept.
|4||Mr. Nirav Raja, I/c. Head & Asst. Prof., CE Dept.