Internal Complaint Committee
The Committee shall meet as and when required and the minutes of the meetings may be recorded in the minute’s book.
The following duties and responsibilities are as follows for the academic year 2020-21:
- Invite all the members of the committee for meeting once per semester.
- The Committee shall consider the Welfare of Women Teaching and Non-teaching staff members of the College.
- The Committee shall consider the recreational facility for the staff.
- The Committee shall create the health care facility to lady staff members and girls students.
- The Committee shall review the complaints if any received from lady staff members and girls’ students and take appropriate action.
The Institute has formed the committee with the following member:
|1||Dr. Hetal Chudasama, I/c. Head & Asst. Prof., IT Dept.
|2||Prof. Shital Gondaliya, Asst. Prof, CE Department
|3||Mr. Chetan Chudasama, Asst. Prof.
|4||Mr. Sandeep Panchal, Asst. Prof.
|5||Mrs. Tejal Tandel, Asst. Prof.
All the students can approach the committee to lodge their complaint if any.