Internal Complaint Committee
The Committee shall meet as and when required and the minutes of the meetings may be recorded in the minute’s book.
The following duties and responsibilities are as follows for the academic year 2023-24:
- Invite all the members of the committee for meeting once per semester.
- The Committee shall consider the Welfare of Teaching and Non-teaching staff members of the College.
- The Committee shall consider the recreational facility for the staff.
- The Committee shall create the health care facility to lady staff members and students.
- The Committee shall review the complaints if any received from lady staff members and students and take appropriate action.
The Institute has formed the committee with the following member:
|1||Dr. Sudhir Vegad, I/c. Principal
|2||Dr. Darshana Prajapati, H.O.D. & Asst. Prof, ASH Dept.
|3||Dr. Shital N. Gondaliya, H.O.D. & Asst. Prof, CE Dept.
|4||Prof. Jagruti Prajapati, I/c. H.O.D. & Asst. Prof., IT Dept.
|5||Prof. Mihir Rajyaguru, Asst. Prof., CE Dept.
|6||Mrs Ashaben Dalal, President Jagrut Mahila Sangathan, Anand.
|7||Mrs Urvi Patel, Accountant , Admin.
All the students can approach the committee to lodge their complaint if any.