Implementation of Start-up Policy Committee
The following will, hereby, constitutes Institute’s Implementation of Start-Up Policy Committee for the academic year 2020-21:
The following duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Invite all the members of the committee for meeting once per semester.
- Teaching students and encouraging them to take up entrepreneurship as a preferred career choice
- Preparing students for successful launching of their start-ups
- Re-orienting academic curriculum and pedagogy with a strong focus on Start-ups
- Developing customized teaching and training materials for start-ups and engaging them in pre-startup activities
- Capacity Building Programs / Activities for faculty as well as trainers.
- Mentoring start-ups to become sustainable
|Sr.No.||Name||Comm. Designation||Email Id|
|1||Prof. Sunit Parmar, Assistant Professor
|2||Prof. Chetan Chudasama, Assistant Professor
|3||Prof. Pratik Soni, Assistant Professor
All the students can approach above committee.