MBIT Boys Hostel (Kashyap Hostel)
MBIT Girls Hostel ( Sharda Hostel)
MBIT Girls Hostel (Reading Room)
"The Joy of Learning Better & Helping you to rise"
To develop the Hostel (Sharda Girls Hostel and Kashyap Boys Hostel) as centers of excellence in comfortable stay and study by making the quality the defining element of hostel life through a combination of character, competency, commitment, self-study, and team activity.
Sharda Girls Hostel and Kashyap Boys Hostel is available within walking distance from the college.
Round the Clock Monitoring and Supervision:
Boys and girls hostel provides the students with a safe, academic environment for the students of MBIT. Student’s activities are monitored by experienced caretakers. A separate hostel section is formed under the management of the Hostel Management Committee. The Rector who is the secretary of the committee administers the day to day aspects of the hostel management.
Regular Cleaning and Maintenance:
The hostel has a Superintendent from the Non-teaching staff of the colleges who is responsible for the cleaning, discipline, and maintenance of Hostel Premises and Rooms. The hostel also has two Rectors from the MBIT faculties. Solar Water heater facility is available.
The hostel mess functions on a yearly contract basis and is fully cooperative to the needs of the students. The hygiene maintained in the mess is according to the high-quality standard. The hostel mess is fully cooperative where the students decide menu semester wise. Purified drinking water is available for the students. Membership of the mess is compulsory for students staying at MBIT College.
Gymnasium and Indoor / Outdoor Sports Activities:
A well-equipped gymnasium with a trainer available from 06:00 AM to 08:00 AM and from 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM. Indoor/outdoor recreational & sports facilities are also available. Keeping in view the mental & physical growth of the students, the hostel provides an open ground for outdoor team games & athletics. A natural lawn has been laid to relax and to play games. Indoor games Chess, Carom Board have also been provided. outdoor games we have a cricket set, badminton.
Hostels provide first aid facilities with all required arrangements for indoor treatment. Surajben Govindbhai Patel Ayurveda Hospital, New Vallabh Vidyanagar is situated within walking distance from the hostels. One ambulance is available in the campus 24×7.
Wi-Fi Enabled Campus:
A dedicated line with 5 MBPS speed & a dedicated server is available in the hostels’ premises. All rooms of hostels have internet access facilities.
Bank and ATM:
HDFC Bank and ATM facility is available on campus within walking distance from the hostel.
Security & Parking:
The security of the students is of prime importance to us. Entire Hostel from outside premises is covered by surveillance cameras to tighten the security of its students. 24 x 7 security guards are available (shift wise) in the hostel. Regular attendance is taken to keep a personal check on every student by the wardens. Adequate parking facility is available inside the premises for the hostellers.
- Mess facility is an integral part of the campus which provides nutritious homely food to all hostellers, day scholars, faculty & staff members, and visitors.
- It provides 3 meal a day – quality food is prepared under strict hygienic conditions.
- The food is served in the dining area keeping all the sensitivities into consideration. There is two monthly change (after 15 days) in Lunch Menu.
- All the hostel mess serves Vegetarian Food only and operates in self-service mode.
- The menu of the items is designed considering the requirements of the students and nutrition is added to make it healthy and complete.
- We offer morning tea with regular breakfast, lunch, dinner to all hostellers.
- Mess caters to the tastes of the students of different regions and students with varied food preferences. However, there are certain guidelines that are to be followed while planning the meals. The Mess menu is planned and managed by the management in consultation with the students.
- Following are the rules & regulations for the hostel students:
- Students are expected to dress neatly, behave politely, and show due regards and courtesy to all.
- Students are expected to refrain from making any activities, which is likely to disturb others and for such wrongful acts, if a complaint is received then it shall be presumed that the act is done unless proved otherwise strict action including expulsion from hostel shall be taken.
- The student is expected to stay in his/her own allotted room. However, he/she will be allowed to shift to another vacant room only after permission from Warden.
- In case of maintenance, he/she will have to shift to another room temporarily for the duration of the repair work as directed by the warden.
- No visitor will be allowed in the hostel without prior permission.
- Gambling, smoking, consuming alcohol, drugs are strictly prohibited. Any violation of this will lead to the expulsion of the student from the hostel as well as college. The ill acts, bad habits, OR suspicious behavior are punishable and liable for expulsion from the hostel by the warden without sighting any reason.
- The Warden or any person authorized by him/her has the right to enter or open any room of the hostel without any pre intimation and can conduct a search of belongings of the students.
- Any hosteller found or reported indulging in ragging in any form inside/outside the hostel premises will be expelled from the hostel immediately.
- The Warden is authorized to refuse admission or expel any student without assigning any reason.
- Absence from the hostel without permission is serious misconduct which may lead to suspension/expulsion from the hostel.
- No students will be permitted to enter the hostel after 10:30 PM in boy’s hostel and after 07:30 PM in the girl’s hostel. However, a student who has sought prior permission from the Warden to come late maybe allow to enter after the specified time but not later then the time up to which he/she has been granted permission by the Warden.
- In case, the student goes out without prior permission, the hostel authority shall have the right to terminate/expel the student from the hostel & authority shall not be answerable for any misdeed, or wrong incident, occurring with the student.
- In the case of Girl Student, it is mandatory that the parent of the student shall call the warden for obtaining permission for late coming, night outs and leave. The number given by the parent at the time of admission shall only be entertained.
- Students are not allowed for a mass gathering to conduct any meeting or otherwise without prior permission from the warden. If it is noticed then disciplinary action will be taken against those, who involved.
- Burning of firecrackers in the Hostel/College premises is a serious offense. Violation of this rule may invite rustication/expulsion of all the students who are directly or indirectly involved in this act.
- The identity card must be available with the students at all times during their presence on the campus.
- Misuse of electronic/internet media (SMS, MMS, E-mail, social network sites) is a crime. If any student is found involved directly or indirectly in such activity will be expelled from the college.
- The students are advised to inform the hostel office in case of any medical help and are advised to seek the help of the Doctor appointed for this purpose.
- The students are themselves responsible for the security of their belongings.
- Nobody shall be allowed to have any electrical appliances in the room or in the hostel like the water heater, iron, washing machine, etc. These electrical appliances are not given back to students. If anybody found with such appliances in the room /hostel premises he/she will be charged or fined Rs. 500/- for each default.
- Any matter not covered by the rules may be decided by the Warden and all rights are reserved to Hostel committee/Wardens to amend and/or alter the rules and regulations of the hostel.
- The residents are required to pay Annual Charges and Security Amount at the time of admission to the Hostel.
|07:00 AM to 08:00 AM
|11:30 AM to 01:15 PM
|Dinner for Girls
|06:30 PM to 07:30 PM
|Dinner for Boys
|06:30 PM to 07:45 PM