Grievance Redressal Committee
The following will, hereby, constitutes Institute’s Grievance Redressal Committee for the academic year 2023-24:
The following duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Invite all the members of the committee for meeting once per semester.
- A Grievance Redressal committee has been formed in our college to settle genuine grievances of students, staff and parents up to a satisfaction level so as to create a healthy relationship among the students, parent’s employees and employer.
- The grievance will include any matter relating to student and staff.
- The committee is requested to contribute effectively to dispose the grievances at the earliest.
- To deals with all the genuine grievances of students and staff of the college from online portal on our website.
- The committee will meet at least once in a month to resolve the grievances, if any.
- To take conclusive decision and submit its recommendations to the deciding authority for removal of alleged grievances.
- The number of grievances settled or pending will be report to the Principal in every month.
- A compliant box is to be provided at the Admin Block for students.
- All grievances referred to the Grievance Redressal committee shall be entered in a Register by designated member.
- All complaints should be resolved within a time frame by looking into its seriousness and by two-way approach.
- The result of the grievance will be informed to the complainant within the period defined.
- Any staff/ student may report directly to the principal/Director for resolving their grievance if he/she is dissatisfied by the GRC.
|1||Dr. Sudhir Vegad, I/c. Principal
|2||Dr. Shital N. Gondaliya, H.O.D. & Asst. Prof, CE Dept.
|2||Prof. Jagruti Prajapati, I/c. H.O.D. & Asst. Prof, IT Dept.
|3||Dr. Neeraj Chavda, Asso. Prof., ASH Dept.
All the students can approach the committee for redressal of grievance if any.