Training & Placement Committee
The following will, hereby, constitutes Institute’s Training & Placement Committee for the academic year 2023-24:
The following duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Invite all the members of the committee for meeting once per semester.
- The Placement Cell organizes campus interviews by inviting various companies for the placement of the student for jobs. It fulfills dual purposes, one for students securing their future career, another for the industry securing the best fresh talent available in the region to train and mould them for their long time need of the employees.
- Communication, networking and relationship building with the potential recruiters
- Invitation to potential recruiters to visit the Institute.
- Continuation of placement activities after the stipulated period, till all the students are placed.
- The cell undertakes various activities of training and grooming of students in terms of conducting mock interviews, GD sessions, resume writing workshops, HR meeting etc. along with providing placement assistance the students. The placement cell also helps in managing industry interactions and industry relations.
|1||Dr. Ashwinikumar Jha, Asst. Prof. CE Dept.
|2||Prof. Nirav Patel, Asst. Prof., CE Dept.
|3||Prof. Jagruti Prajapati, I/c Head & Asst. Prof., IT Dept.
|4||Prof. Pratik Soni, Asst. Prof., IT Dept.
|5||Prof. Jay Raval, Asst. Prof., ASH Dept.