Madhuben & Bhanubhai Patel Institute of Technology

(A Charutar Vidyamandal Institution)

Admission Process

Admission Process

We follow guideline given by state government for admission in Under Graduate courses.

As per state rules from total seats 75% seats are filled by central admission committee, Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC: www.jacpcldce.ac.in) on remaining 25% seats are filled under Management quota.

Those who are interested for securing admission under management quota are required to contact institute after 12th board result.

We follow ACPC guideline for giving admission under management quota.

Sanctioned intake for the Year 2019-20 (Under Graduate)

Sr No Branch Intake Filled through ACPC (75%) Management Quota seats (25%)
1 Computer Engineering 180 135 45
2 Information Technology 60 45 15
Total 240 180 60

Contact us for any Inquiry, we will happy to help you…!!!

X